With dna people, I’ve got a wide range and diversity in my experience:
- Technology: Software, Apps, SaaS & Cloud Services, online, e-commerce, AI consultancy and data services.
- Professional Services: business and technical consultancies, law firms and accountancy partnerships, vets, recruitment, marketing & PR agencies.
- Individual founders: new startup founders from aged 17 to 60, with a vast range of experience and sectors including recruiters, sales professionals, scientists, circus entertainers, university professors and former armed forces personnel.
- Leisure & Creative sectors: Hotels, theatres, creative agencies and creative arts centres.
- Not for profit: Charities, Housing Associations, Care Homes, Voluntary and Third-sector organisations.
- Family owned businesses: In a variety of sectors helping succession planning, culture change growth and growth.
- Education: University programmes, which created 25 new spin out startups.